100% GENUINE LEATHER * HANDMADE * SIZES & COLORS OF CHOICE !!! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY !!!
*** TO GET THE RIGHT SLIPPERS SIZE, PLEASE MEASURE YOUR FEET LENGTH THE WAY DESCRIBED BELOW. THEN FIND THE CORRESPONDING SIZE TO YOUR FEET LENGTH IN OUR SIZE CONVERSION CHART.***
Our Leather Slippers are handmade by highly skilled artisans in a small leather workshop in Old Medina of Fes and Marrakech using the same time-honored techniques used for generations by Moroccan slipper makers.Tanneries in Morocco continue to cure animal hides using centuries-old, traditional methods and natural (plants), organic ingredients.Our slippers are designed for both indoor and outdoor usage and for smooth and dry surfaces. To care for your Slippers, we recommend using a dry cloth or slightly damp cloth to remove marks or spills. Keep use of water to an absolute minimum and avoid soaps, polishes and cleaning products. If a cleaner is necessary to choose one specifically designed for leather. Treated well leather ages beautifully and becomes more soft and supple over time.
*** Shoe CONVERSION CHART ***
Easy to find:
- Our product comes straight from artisans; no commission is being paid to intermediaries.
- Premium Quality Leather Guaranteed.
- Unbeatable Price.
- Satisfied or Refunded (up to 14 days).
- The diversity of products (different sizes and colors are available).
We are ready to full fit your needs. So, if you are interested in other colors or size missing our listing. Please don’t hesitate to contact us and ask. We may do something for you.
*** PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ***
- Upper / Ankle: Leather
- Sole: Double Sole Calfskin
- Interior Lining: Lambskin
- A Pointy tip
- Manufactured: Handmade
- Gender: Women
- Material: Leather
- Origin: Morocco
|1. All auction items must be paid in full (including shipping handling fee).
2. All payments must be prepaid.3. We only accept the payment via paypal. Cash ,cheque and COD payments are NOT accepted.4.Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.